After planned System Maintenance, a user cannot log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
This article helps you resolve the problem where you are unable to log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online by using the web client.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Original KB number: 2715248
After a planned System Maintenance period, a user is unable to log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online using the web client due to the following error message:
You have signed in with a Windows Live ID that is not part of an organization. You can try signing in with another Windows Live ID that is a member of an organization.
This is a known issue that Microsoft is currently investigating.
To restore the user's access Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, follow these steps:
- Sign-in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with a user that has permissions to resend user invitations. By default the System Administrator role has the permissions.
- In Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, click Settings, click Administration, and click Users.
- Open the affected user record.
- In the ribbon, click Send Invitation.
- Click Ok in the Confirm Invitation Reset dialog box.
Afterwards, the user experiencing the issue may accept the invitation to regain access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
If you are the administrator and you are getting the error message and no other user in the system has the permissions to resend the user invite then you will need to contact Microsoft Support.