Set up, import, and verify NF-e XML documents and DANFE
You can automatically extract and import the XML from the Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (NF-e) and its DANFE (Documento Auxiliar da Nota Fiscal Eletrônica) from emails sent by the vendor for your company. The vendor must send these emails as file attachements during the time which the acquired goods are in transit.
The following prerequisites must be in place before you begin:
- Configure fiscal establishments in your legal entity.
- Set up NF-e federal parameters, including the IBGE code selected in the tax authority parameters.
- Set up NF-e parameters for fiscal establishments.
Set up email accounts to import XML files and DANFE for NF-e
- On the Configure email accounts page, click New and enter the account details.
- Server address - Enter the POP3 server address for the email account.
- Port - Enter the port number to use for the email server.
- Required SSL - Select this option to indicate that the server requires a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted connection.
- Username - Enter the user name for the email account.
- Password - Enter the password for the email account.
Import and verify the NF-e XML files and DANFE from emails
- On the Import XML files from email page, if necessary, enter the batch processing parameters, recurrences, and schedule.
- Click OK to import the XML and the DANFE files from the emails received in the email account.
The imported XML and DANFE files can be viewed on the Received NF-e XML documents page.
Only the XML from Notas Fiscais Eletrônicas (NF-e) issued for the CNPJ of the fiscal establishments are imported from the emails.
The name of the issuer of the Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (NF-e) is left blank when the tax registration ID (CNPJ) cannot be found as an attribute of a vendor in the All vendors page.
- For a selected Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (NF-e), click XML document to view the XML document.
- For a selected Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (NF-e), click DANFE to view the Documento Auxiliar da Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (DANFE).
- For a selected Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (NF-e), click Inquire status to inquire on the status of the NF-e at the SEFAZ using the access key.
The status, date, and time of the inquiry are updated in the Status from SEFAZ and Date and time from the last inquiry.
Inquire about the status of NF-e access keys at the SEFAZ
- On the Inquire about NF-e access key status page, in the Limit of cancellation field, enter the number of hours that the vendor has to cancel the NF-e.
- In the Minimum inquiry interval field, enter the minimum interval between the inquiries in minutes for the received NF-e access key at the SEFAZ.
- If necessary, enter the batch processing parameters, recurrences, and schedule.
نود سماع أفكارك. اختر النوع الذي تريد توفيره:
يستند نظام الملاحظات الذي نقدمه إلى مشكلات GitHub. اقرأ المزيد على مدونتنا.
جارٍ تحميل الملاحظات...