Set Up Email Manually or Using the Assisted Setup
To send and receive emails from within Business Central, you must fill in the fields in the SMTP Mail Setup window.
Instead of entering the SMTP server details, you can use a function to enter them with information from your Office 365 subscription.
You can either set email up manually or you can get help by using the Email Setup assisted setup. For more information, see Getting Ready for Doing Business.
To set up email
- Choose the icon, enter SMTP Email Setup, and then choose the related link.
- Fill in the fields as necessary. Hover over a field to read a short description.
- Alternatively, choose the Apply Office 365 Server Settings action to insert any information that is already defined for your Office 365 subscription.
- When all the fields are correctly filled in, choose the Test Email Setup action.
- When the test succeeds, close the window.
Working with Business Central
Setting Up Business Central
Send Documents by Email
Customizing Business Central Using Extensions
Using Business Central as Your Business Inbox in Outlook
Getting Business Central on My Mobile Device