Microsoft Stream contributors can create channels to categorize and organize videos. For more infomation how channels work: Overview of groups & channels
- Companywide channels must have a unique name across your organization.
- Group channels must have a unique name within a group.
- A description and channel image should be added to make it easier for people to find and recognize your channel.
Create a new channel
- In the Microsoft Stream portal, select Create > Create a channel from the top navigation bar.
- In the Create Channel dialog, give a unique name and description for your channel. Channel names are limited to 30 characters. Channel descriptions are limited to 2,000 characters.
You can't change the channel type after the channel is created.
Add a Custom channel image to make your channel look unique.
- Press Create.
Get back to your channels
Once the channel is created, you can get back to your channels under My content > My channels