Run Skype in the Classroom
Skype in the Classroom is completely free to educators and experts around the world to connect and share learning experiences using the standard free version of Skype. We are a part of the Microsoft Educator Community- a place for educators to learn, connect and share. To participate, all you need to do is download Skype and create a Skype account. You can use that account to register on the Microsoft Educator Community. Browse content and use the filters to find the perfect learning activity for your students, then request a session. We have hundreds of Guest Speakers, and learning activities which bring the curriculum to life, as your students interact live with experts and virtually visit many exciting places in the world. There are five exciting ways to bring the world into your classroom:
- Virtual Field Trips- Visit our experts out in the field all around the world
- Skype Lessons- Live learning activities given by experts via Skype
- Skype collaborations- Connect with other educators around the world and collaborate on a specific project
- Mystery Skype- The global guessing game that gets kids learning about geography, culture, and the similarities and differences of how children live all over the world.
- Guest speakers- Find hundreds of volunteer guest speakers from around the world on a wide variety of subjects.
[Get started here running Skype in the Classroom].(https://education.microsoft.com/getstarted)
An updated version of Skype (version 8.0) for desktop was recently launched and it will replace Skype version 7.0 (also known as Skype classic). Amazing new features that will save you time and enhance your students' learning experience are now available.
Odeslat názor na: