Manage Azure Container Instance With Multiple Container Images (Java)
Azure Container Instance sample for managing container instances.
- Create an Azure container group with two container instances using Docker images "microsoft/aci-helloworld" and "microsoft/aci-tutorial-sidecar"
- Set the container group restart policy to "never"
- Test that the container app can be reached via "curl" like HTTP GET calls
- Retrieve container log content
- Delete the container group resource
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/aci-java-create-container-groups.git cd aci-java-create-container-groups mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.