Manage VPN Gateway Point2 Site Connection (Java)
Azure Network sample for managing virtual network gateway.
- Create a virtual network with subnets
- Create virtual network gateway
- Update virtual network gateway with Point-to-Site connection configuration
- Generate and download VPN client configuration package. Now it can be used to create VPN connection to Azure.
- Revoke a client certificate
Please note: in order to run this sample, you need to have:
- Pre-generated root certificate and public key exported to
$CERT_PATHfile. For more details please see https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-certificates-point-to-site for PowerShell instructions and https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-certificates-point-to-site-makecert for Makecert instructions.
- Client certificate generated for this root certificate installed on your machine. Please see: https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/vpn-gateway/point-to-site-how-to-vpn-client-install-azure-cert.
- Thumbprint for client certificate saved to
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-java-manage-vpn-client-connection.git cd network-java-manage-vpn-client-connection mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.