Manage Network Watcher (Java)
Azure Network sample for managing network watcher.
- Create Network Watcher
- Manage packet capture – track traffic to and from a virtual machine Create a VM Start a packet capture Stop a packet capture Get a packet capture Delete a packet capture
- Verify IP flow – verify if traffic is allowed to or from a virtual machine Get the IP address of a NIC on a virtual machine Test IP flow on the NIC
- Analyze next hop – get the next hop type and IP address for a virtual machine
- Retrieve network topology for a resource group
- Analyze Virtual Machine Security by examining effective network security rules applied to a VM Get security group view for the VM
- Configure Network Security Group Flow Logs Get flow log settings Enable NSG flow log Disable NSG flow log
- Download a packet capture
- Download a flow log
- Delete network watcher
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-java-use-new-watcher.git cd network-java-use-new-watcher mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.