Get started managing the Azure Search service (C#)
Azure Search sample for managing search service.
- Create a Search service resource with a free SKU
- Create a Search service resource with a standard SKU, one replica and one partition
- Create a new query key and delete a query key
- Update the Search service with three replicas and three partitions
- Regenerate the primary and secondary admin keys
- Delete the Search service
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/search-dotnet-manage-search-service.git cd search-dotnet-manage-search-service dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageSearch.exe