Getting Started with Search - Manage Search Service - in Java
Azure Search sample for managing search service.
- Create a Search service resource with a free SKU
- Create a Search service resource with a standard SKU, one replica and one partition
- Create a new query key and delete a query key
- Update the Search service with three replicas and three partitions
- Regenerate the primary and secondary admin keys
- Delete the Search service
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/search-java-manage-search-service.git cd search-java-manage-search-service mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here