Getting started on managing Service Bus Publish-Subscribe with advanced features in C# - sessions, dead-lettering, de-duplication and auto-deletion of idle entries
Azure Service Bus basic scenario sample.
- Create namespace.
- Create a service bus subscription in the topic with session and dead-letter enabled.
- Create another subscription in the topic with auto deletion of idle entities.
- Create second topic with new Send Authorization rule, partitioning enabled and a new Service bus Subscription.
- Update second topic to change time for AutoDeleteOnIdle time, without Send rule and with a new manage authorization rule.
- Get the keys from default authorization rule to connect to topic.
- Send a "Hello" message to topic using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Delete a topic
- Delete namespace
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/service-bus-dotnet-manage-publish-subscribe-with-advanced-features.git cd service-bus-dotnet-manage-publish-subscribe-with-advanced-features dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ServiceBusPublishSubscribeAdvanceFeatures.exe