Manage SQL Database (Java)
Azure SQL sample for managing SQL Database.
- Create a SQL Server along with 2 firewalls.
- Create a database in SQL server
- Change performance level (SKU) of SQL Database
- List and delete firewalls.
- Create another firewall in the SQlServer
- Delete database, firewall and SQL Server
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/sql-database-java-manage-db.git cd sql-database-java-manage-db mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.