Get started managing network rules of a storage account (C#)
Azure Storage sample for managing storage account network rules -
- Create a virtual network and subnet with storage service subnet access enabled
- Create a storage account with access allowed only from the subnet
- Create a public IP address
- Create a virtual machine and associate the public IP address
- Update the storage account with access also allowed from the public IP address
- Update the storage account to restrict incoming traffic to HTTPS.
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/storage-dotnet-manage-storage-account-network-rules.git cd storage-dotnet-manage-storage-account-network-rules dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageStorageAccountNetworkRules.exe