If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information, implementation details, pricing guidance, or code examples, let us know with GitHub Feedback!
Azure Web Apps is a fast and simple way to create web apps using ASP.NET, Java, Node.js, or PHP. Deliver value faster to your customers with a continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline that pushes each of your changes automatically to Web Apps.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Change application source code.
- Commit application code and Web Apps web.config file.
- Continuous integration triggers application build and unit tests.
- Continuous deployment trigger orchestrates deployment of application artifacts with environment-specific parameters.
- Deployment to Web Apps.
- Azure Application Insights collects and analyzes health, performance, and usage data.
- Review health, performance, and usage information.
- Update backlog item.
- Application Insights: Detect, triage, and diagnose issues in your web apps and services.
- Web Apps: Quickly create and deploy mission critical Web apps at scale.
- Azure DevOps: Services for teams to share code, track work, and ship software.
- Visual Studio: A creative launch pad for viewing and editing code, then debugging, building, and publishing apps for Android, iOS, Windows, the web, and the cloud.
- Performance monitoring with Application Insights
- Use Azure DevOps to deploy to an Azure Web App
- Git on Azure DevOps
- Deploy to Azure Web Apps using Visual Studio and Azure DevOps