Marketplace extensions for Azure DevOps
Azure Boards | Azure DevOps Server 2019 | TFS 2018 | TFS 2017 | TFS 2015
Extensions are simple add-ons that can be used to customize and extend your experience with Azure DevOps. The Marketplace is home to hundreds of extensions that can be installed to help with the following tasks:
- Planning and tracking of work items, sprints, scrums, and so on
- Pipeline build and release flows
- Code testing and tracking
- Collaboration among team members
In the Azure DevOps Marketplace you can do the following tasks:
- Discover and install extensions for Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, and Visual Studio Code
- Purchase Visual Studio subscriptions
Most extensions are available for free. For information on purchasing, see the following articles:
Add an extension
You can quickly add extensions to your organization with the following steps:
- Search and find extensions for your organization in the Marketplace > Azure DevOps.
- Install the extension from the Marketplace and start using it in Azure DevOps.
To upload, install, or assign extensions you need Project Collection Administrator or organization Owner permissions.
Get or build extensions
|Azure DevOps||Get extensions for Azure DevOps
Develop extensions for Azure DevOps
|Visual Studio||Get extensions for Visual Studio
Develop extensions for Visual Studio
|Visual Studio Code||Get extensions for Visual Studio Code
Develop extensions for Visual Studio Code
Feedback wird geladen...