Billing overview for Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps Services
Set up billing when you need more than the free tier of resources in your organization, or to buy other features for your users that are offered by Microsoft or other companies.
The free tier includes:
- Five Azure DevOps users (Basic)
- Free tier of Microsoft-hosted CI/CD (one concurrent job, up to 30 hours per month)
- 2GB of Azure Artifacts storage
- One self-hosted CI/CD concurrent job
- 20,000 virtual user minutes of cloud-based load testing
During your first purchase for your organization, you're prompted to select the Azure subscription to use for billing. The subscription can be part of your Enterprise Agreement, Pay-As-You-Go, Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), or other types of Azure subscriptions. All services are billed via Azure. You aren't required to pay for or use any other Azure services.
The following links take you to the paid services that are offered by Microsoft:
- Buy Basic access for users
- Buy Azure Test Plans
- Buy CI/CD
- Sign up for Azure Artifacts
- Buy cloud-based load testing. You're charged based on the load tests that you run. By default, paid usage is turned off for your organization.
Enable paid usage via the Billing tab within Organization settings in Azure DevOps.
The cloud-based load testing service is deprecated. More information about the deprecation, the service availability, and alternative services can be found here.
To configure costs for Azure DevOps, see the pricing calculator.
Ensure the following is true for the user who's setting up billing for the first time:
- User has Project Collection Administrator or organization Owner permissions
- User has an Azure subscription that you can use to purchase
To make subsequent changes to the amount of paid resources, you only need to have access to the Azure subscription.
- Set up billing
- Add user who can make purchases or backup billing manager
- Change the Azure subscription for billing
Feedback wird geladen...