Search across all your code, wiki, packages, and work items
Azure DevOps Services | Azure DevOps Server 2020 | Azure DevOps Server 2019 | TFS 2018 - TFS 2017
Azure DevOps stores a tremendous amount of information. This includes the following data:
- Work items for planning and tracking your work
- Wiki content for sharing information
- Source code to maintain code and a history of code file changes
- Build and release pipeline services to help you ship effortlessly.
As your backlog and code base expand and are divided across multiple projects, teams and repositories, finding what you need can become increasingly difficult.
To increase cross-team collaboration and sharing, you need solutions that can quickly and efficiently locate information across all your projects. The Search extensions available for Azure DevOps enable you to search across all the projects, teams, and repositories to which you have access.
With Search, you can easily search for information across all your projects, from any supported browser, computer, or mobile device. You can narrow down your results and focus on what you need by using filters.
To perform specific searches, see one of the following articles:
- About managed queries, Ad hoc versus managed queries?toc=/azure/devops/project/search/toc.json&bc=/azure/devops/project/search/breadcrumb/toc.json)