Java Scenarios on App Service
Each Java project in this directory addresses a specific scenario on App Service. See the table of contents below for links to each project.
- Deploying with Maven
- Deploying from the command line
- Connecting to data sources
- Integrating with Redis Cache
- Outsourcing user sessions to Redis
- Setting up an APM
- EasyAuth and Tomcat
- Configuring deployment slots
- with Jenkins
- with Azure DevOps
- Using the Java Flight Recorder
You will need the following tools installed locally to complete these tutorials.
- Maven 3
- Azure CLI
- Java 8
- The Java Extension Pack for VS Code makes it easy to download and install the JDK from a variety of JDK providers.