Outlook send/receive errors HTTP 0, HTTP 404, HTTP 500
When you are using Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Microsoft Outlook 2013, you receive the following error in the Outlook status bar:
When you select the error, the Outlook Send/Receive Progress dialog opens and displays one or more of the following errors:
Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x80040102) : 'Outlook cannot connect to the SharePoint List (site name - list name). The server may not be reachable from your location. Contact the SharePoint site administrator for more information. HTTP 0.'
Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The SharePoint List (site name - list name) cannot be found. If the problem continues, contact the SharePoint site administrator. HTTP 404.'
Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x80004005) : 'An error occurred in this SharePoint List (site name - list name). Try updating the folder again. If the problem continues, contact the SharePoint site administrator. HTTP 500.
The server returned the following error message: Exception of type
'Microsoft.SharePoint.SoapServer.SoapServerException' was thrown.'
The SharePoint list no longer exists or you cannot connect to it.
If you no longer have to synchronize with the specific SharePoint list mentioned in the error, follow these steps to remove the SharePoint list from Outlook:
- Select File, and then select Account Settings.
- Select Account Settings, and then select SharePoint Lists.
- In the Account Settings dialog box, double-click the SharePoint list for which you received the error.
- Clear the check on Display this list on other computers with the account: and then select OK.
- Make sure that the SharePoint list for which you received the error is still selected, and then select Remove.
- Close the Account Settings dialog box.
If you have multiple Outlook clients connected to the same email account, you may have to wait until the changes are synchronized to your other Outlook clients. If the SharePoint List is still listed on the other Outlook clients, repeat these steps on each of those clients.