Connect with employees in Kaizala
Microsoft Kaizala lets you create groups to establish a mobile communication channel with your entire workforce, partners, and customers. You can use these groups to:
- Raise awareness about corporate policies, initiatives, and announcements.
- Conduct workforce trainings and surveys.
- Collect feedback from employees, partners, and customers.
Company connect groups are one-way communication channels. They allow an organization to broadcast important announcements, updates, and information to the workforce. An organization can create company connect groups for their employees, partners, and customers.
- Step 1: Create a hub-and-spoke group
- Step 2: Add people to the group
- Step 3: Onboard the content moderation team
The company connect group is also a convenient mobile channel to collect feedback on relevant issues, decisions, and policies, especially for remote workers. You can gather feedback from employees, partners, suppliers, and customers through feedback forms, polls, and surveys. All responses are automatically aggregated to give you insights into the responses.
- Step 1: Create and publish a feedback form