Create your own Kaizala Actions
You can design a custom Kaizala Action through the Action Designer interface within the Kaizala management portal. This can be done by building on the out-of-the-box Survey Action.
Here’s how to quickly get your workforce ready to create custom Kaizala Actions.
Step 1 – Create a Kaizala Action
To create a new Kaizala Action:
- Navigate to Actions from the left navigation bar.
- Select New Action from the top right of the page.
- Select one of the available templates:
- New Form – Use this template to collect data in a form from your group members. Your members can fill out the form at any time.
- New Survey – Use this template to request data from group members. Just create a Survey Action with pre-filled questions. You can send the Action via the app at regular intervals.
- Feedback – Use this template to collect any type of feedback from a group.
- Announcement – Use this template to make key announcements and share updates to a group.
- Fill out the information on the page, and then click or tap Next.
- For a selected template, enter the relevant details described in the following section.
|Menu||What it's for|
|Action name||This is the name of the survey or poll that users see in their Kaizala mobile app.|
|Brief description||This is shown to a user in the discover tab of the Kaizala app.|
|Customize icon||Choose the icon for your Kaizala Action.|
Survey and form actions
- Enter a card title. This is shown on the card-view of the Action, after the action has been posted.
- Enter the question details and choose your answer types. You can add more questions by selecting Add More Questions. You can even choose to add questions on a new page.
- After you have entered the question details, click or tap Next.
- On the next page, tap check boxes if you would want the respondents to find:
- Action introduction page (where users would find details about the Action)
- Summary page (where users can review their submissions before submitting their responses)
- Request for user's location as part of the response.
- You can further customize the Response View, Immersive View, and Chat view.
- After you are done, click or tap Submit. Users will now be able to see the detail page of the new action. At this moment, the action is in draft state.
- Finally, publish the action. Learn about the publishing process.
Step 2 – Add a Kaizala Action to a group
You can publish a Kaizala Action to one or more groups. When you do so, all the group members will see the Action on the Discover tab of the Kaizala mobile app. The Action only appears to members of the relevant group. If a group has a managed Action palette, Actions will be visible directly in the group's Action palette.
To add a Kaizala Action to a group:
- Select the group from the Groups page.
- Navigate to the Action tab. Click or tap Add Action.
- Select the action that you want to publish. Choose the user roles for which you would like the action to be published.
- Click or tap Publish.
To remove a Kaizala Action from a group:
- Select the group to be removed from the Groups page.
- Navigate to the Action tab. Find the action that you want to remove.
- Click or tap More , and then click or tap Remove.