Digitize everyday tasks with Kaizala
Microsoft Kaizala comes with several out-of-the-box Action cards that can help manage work. For example, you can:
- Use surveys to collect information such as daily sales data and audit reports.
- Use Action cards to take attendance and polls anytime, anywhere.
- Use job cards and checklists to assign and follow up on tasks remotely.
Kaizala offers a wide range of action cards or mini apps that make your daily work management easy and efficient. You can use the out-of-the-box Action cards or create your own customized Kaizala Actions. Let’s get you started with some of the Kaizala Actions such as survey, attendance, and job that can help you get work done.
- Step 1: Use a survey to collect data from the field
- Step 2: Send a poll to collect user preferences
- Step 3: Send a job and effectively manage tasks
You can design a custom Kaizala Action through the Action Designer interface within the Kaizala management portal. This can be done by building on the out-of-the-box Survey Action.
- Step 1: Create a Kaizala Action
- Step 2: Add a Kaizala Action to a group