Email message content is missing in OWA
Consider the following scenario:
- You access a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox by using Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- You send an email message by using OWA.
- The recipient tries to read the email message by using Mozilla Firefox.
In this scenario, some email message content may be missing.
This issue can occur if the following conditions are true:
- The email message contains deeply nested elements.
- The Use Conversations view in OWA is turned on.
To work around this issue, turn off the Use Conversations view in OWA. To do this, select View and then clear Use Conversations.
For more information about this issue, see Deeply nested elements are not rendered.