Accounts Receivable Statements don't sort correctly when a template is loaded
This article provides a solution to an issue where Accounts Receivable (AR) Statements don't sort correctly when a template is loaded.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Service Pack 1
Original KB number: 2852607
If a template is created with select criteria for the AR Statement report, the report isn't sorted correctly when the template is loaded.
To fix this issue, follow these steps:
- Input the information in the Select tab.
- Before you save the template with the select information, select the Sort tab.
- Delete whatever is in the Sort tab.
- When the Sort tab is cleared, save the template.
- Load the newly saved template and print the report, the report will be sorted correctly.