How to add or remove a Smartlist report from My Reports on the Home Page in Microsoft Dynamics GP
This article introduces how to add or remove a Smartlist report from the MY REPORTS section on the Home Page in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics GP
Original KB number: 4018557
How to add the Payroll Employee Smartlist to the My Reports section of my Home Page
- In the left navigation pane, select ADMINISTRATION.
- In the top-left navigation pane, select SMARTLIST FAVORITES.
- Scroll down to EMPLOYEES in the Name list, and the 'Employee List*' Smartlist name is listed in the middle column (That is Option column). Mark the checkbox on the left to select it.
- At the top, select the ADD TO that is now enabled in the MY REPORTS section. Name it and select OK.
- Select HOME in the left navigation pane, and 'Employee List' smartlist should show up in the MY REPORTS section now on your Home Page.
How to remove the Smartlist from my Home Page
- Select ADMINISTRATION in the left navigation pane.
- Select MY REPORTS LIST in the upper left navigation pane.
- Mark the checkbox to the left of the 'Employees' smartlist in the list.
- And then select the REMOVE FROM in the MY REPORTS section at the top. The smartlist is immediately removed from the list.
- Select HOME in the left navigation pane, and you should not see the smartlist in the My Reports section anymore.