Azure Search Documentation
Learn how to create an enterprise search solution over private, heterogenous content using Azure Search. Tutorials, API references, and other docs show you how to consolidate searchable content into a single fast index, queryable using simple-to-advanced syntax for a broad range of scenarios.
Cognitive search is now generally available, with AI enrichments supported for production scenarios.
Start with a Search service in the portal, then define, load, and query indexes in C# or REST.
Code in .NET or REST, or try the portal for quick concept testing.
- Use the portal for indexing and query testing
- Use .NET to write your first search solution
- Enrich with AI (Cognitive Services)
- Index Azure SQL Database content with .NET
- Index semi-structured data in Azure Blob storage with REST