Track Document Lines
You can view documents that are related to sales order lines and purchase order lines, including from archived order lines. Related documents that you can track include quotes, shipments, receipts, and blanket orders. This helps you to identify documents used to process orders.
To track documents related to a sales order line
The following procedure describes how to track from a sales order line. The steps are similar for purchase order and blanket order lines.
- Choose the icon, enter Sales Orders, and then choose the related link.
- Open a sales order that you want to track from.
- Select a line, and then choose the Document Line Tracking action.
- On the Document Lines Tracking page, select the document that you want to view, and then choose the Show action to see the related line.
- To view the entire document for the selected document line, choose the Show Document action.
In the default version of Business Central, line numbers are hidden. If you want to see the line numbers, you must personalise the current page and add the Line No. field. For more information, see Personalise Your Workspace.
Submit and view feedback for