Enable Customer Payments Through Payment Services
As an alternative to collecting payments through bank transfer or credit cards, your customers can pay you through their account with payment services, such as Microsoft Pay, PayPal, or WorldPay.
After you enable a payment service in Finance and Operations, Business edition, a link to the service is available on sales documents that you send by email to your customers. Customers can use the link to go to the payment service and pay the bill, directly from the sales document. If you don't want to include the link, for example, if a customer will pay with cash, you can remove the payment service from the invoice before posting.
The Microsoft Pay, PayPal Payments Standard, and WorldPay Payments Standard extensions are installed in Finance and Operations, Business edition, and are ready for you to enable.
To enable a payment service in Finance and Operations, Business edition
- Choose the icon, enter Payment Services, and then choose the related link.
- In the Payment Services window, choose the New action.
- Select the payment service, and then close the window.
- In the Payment Services window, choose the Setup action.
- Fill in the fields as necessary. Choose a field to read a short description of the field or link to more information.
- Close the window.
To select a payment service on a sales invoice
- On the Home page, choose Sales Invoices.
- Open the sales invoice that you want to pay by using the payment service.
In the Payment Service field, choose the payment service.
The Payment Service field is available only if you've enabled the payment service.