Imagine the following scenario. As a project lead at a US government agency, you want to take advantage of everything the cloud offers - scale, elasticity, microservices, and more. You’re looking for a cloud solution that meets your strict security and compliance requirements. You've seen other agencies transform their operations by shifting mission critical workloads to the cloud. It's time to evaluate your options and have heard about Azure Government.
In this module, you'll learn about Azure Government, what it has to offer and how you can get started with your move to the cloud.
In this module, you will:
- Understand the security and compliance features and benefits of Azure Government.
- Understand the scope of services offered through the Azure Government marketplace.
- Decide if Azure Government is right for you as a government agency or partner.
- Learn how to access Azure Government.
- Knowledge of basic cloud computing terms and concepts
- Familiarity with Azure and the Azure portal
- Be a member of a US government agency or their partner