Key phrase extraction model
The key phrase extraction prebuilt model identifies the main points in a text document. For example, given input text "The food was delicious and there was great service!", the model returns the main talking points: "food" and "great service". This model can extract a list of key phrases from unstructured text documents.
Use in Power Apps
Explore key phrase extraction
You can try out the key phrase extraction model before you import it into your flow by using the "try it out" feature.
- Sign in to Power Apps.
- In the left pane, select AI Builder > Build.
- Under Get straight to productivity, select Key Phrase Extraction.
- In the Key Phrase Extraction window, select Try it out.
- Select predefined text samples to analyze, or add your own text in the Add your own here box to see how the model analyzes your text.
Use the formula bar
You can integrate your AI Builder key phrase extraction model in Power Apps Studio by using the formula bar. More information: Use formulas for text AI models
Use in Power Automate
If you want to use this prebuilt model in Power Automate, you can find more information in Use the key phrase extraction prebuilt model in Power Automate.
Supported language and data format
- Documents can't exceed 5,120 characters.
- For information about language support, see Text Analytics API v3 language support.
If text is detected, the key phrase extraction model outputs the following information:
- Results: A list of phrases from the document
- Phrase: Strings denoting the key talking points in the document text