Scenario: Single-page application
Learn all you need to build a single-page application (SPA).
Before reading this article, you should be familiar with the following concepts or read the following articles:
- Microsoft identity platform overview
- Authentication basics
- Application and service principals
- Permissions and consent
- ID tokens and access tokens
The following aspects are required to enable this scenario for your application:
- Application registration with Azure AD involves enabling the implicit flow and setting a redirect URI to which tokens are returned.
- Application configuration with the registered application properties such as Application ID.
- Using MSAL library to do the auth flow to sign in and acquire tokens.