Terraform on Azure documentation
Use Terraform to reliably version and create infrastructure on Azure. Learn how to create resources, use Azure Terraform modules, and maintain your infrastructure with code using our Quickstarts and tutorials.
Configure Terraform and use it to create a Linux VM in Azure.
Learn how to create Azure compute and networking infrastructure from code with Terraform.
- Create a Kubernetes cluster with AKS.
- Create a Kubernetes cluster with Application Gateway as ingress controller with AKS.
- Create a Terraform VM with MSI authentication enabled using an Azure Marketplace image.
- Create a load balanced VM cluster using Azure Terraform modules.
- Create a load balanced VM cluster in the Azure Cloud Shell.
- Configure a VM scale set with networking and storage
- Provision VM scale set from a Packer custom image
Sample configuration templates for common deployment tasks.