Become Microsoft certified and build your resilience for today’s and tomorrow’s digital economy
Grow your options for a career in IT by increasing credibility with a Microsoft Certification, validating your skills and ability to perform in a role using Microsoft technologies. As digital transformation evolves how we do business, getting trained and certified can help you accelerate your ability to land a technical role that is in-demand.
Job seekers who have completed training for these Microsoft-specific technical roles and can attest that they have been unemployed or furloughed due to COVID-19 can secure an industry-recognized Microsoft Certification at a discounted fee of USD15. Testing candidates will have the ability to schedule an exam before December 30, 2021 and will have until December 31, 2021 to appear for and complete the exam. See terms and conditions.
With industry-recognized certifications, you’ll have the opportunity to update your LinkedIn profile and increase opportunities to attract recruiters and potential employers for job opportunities. Certifications are a powerful asset for job seekers and those looking to advance in their career. In fact, certifications help make hiring easier, helping job seekers stand out. Over half of IT decision-makers believed the main benefit of certified individuals is their ability to close organizational skills gaps seen in an everchanging technology environment. See IT Decision-Maker Insights from the 2019 IT Skills and Salary Report.
Discounted Microsoft Certification exams available through this offer
|Certification name||Certification exam|
|Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals||Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals|
|Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals||Exam DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals|
|Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals||Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals|
|Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals||Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals|
|Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals||Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals|
|Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate||Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator|
|Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate||Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure|
|Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate||Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies|
|Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate||Exam PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker|
|Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate||Exam MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams|
|Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate||Exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration|
|Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate||Exam MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services|
|Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate||Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI|
Exam scheduling checklist
To help you prepare and ensure you’re able to register and take your Microsoft Certification exam, please follow the steps below. Note: Eligible participants must schedule the discounted exam before December 30, 2021.
- Review the following key Microsoft Certification resources:
- Make sure you have a Microsoft account
- If you already have a Microsoft Certification or have taken a Microsoft Certification exam, use the same Microsoft account.
- If you need a Microsoft account, create one.
- If you do not have a Microsoft Certification profile, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule your exam.
Important: When creating your certification profile, make sure your name matches exactly with the government-issued identification you will be using when you take your exam. The proctor will compare the name on your ID with the name in your certification profile as one part of the identify verification process. Learn more about identify verification requirements.
If you need help, please visit the Microsoft Certification Support Forum. To reach a customer support agent, click Ask a question at the top of the page and fill out the form. A support agent should respond within 1 business day.
For common questions and answers about online exams with PSI, see FAQ on the About online exams with PSI page. For general questions and answers about the skills initiative, see Skills Initiative FAQ.
Terms and conditions
- This exam offer is available to job seekers who can attest that they have been unemployed or furloughed due to COVID-19 and students actively enrolled in a high school, college, university or other professional technical training program.
- You must be 18 or older to access and use this exam offer.
- This exam offer is available for a limited number of eligible individuals and exam appointments.
- This exam offer entitles you to register for and appear for one (1) valid Microsoft Certification exam at a special limited time discounted price of USD15. Offer expires December 31, 2021.
- This exam offer may be redeemed to take one (1) valid Microsoft Certification exam, delivered as an online proctored exam only.
- This exam offer is exam-specific and only redeemable for select Microsoft Certification exams.
- The window to schedule the exam offer will be available later this year, between September 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021.*The exam offer must be scheduled by December 30, 2021.* Exam appointments must be completed by December 31, 2021.
- This exam offer expiration date cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- This exam offer may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit, or refund.
- This exam offer is non-transferrable and is void if you alter, revise, or transfer it in any way.
- Cancellation and reschedule policies and any associated fees apply.
- Testing candidates must agree to the certification exam non-disclosure agreement.
- Testing candidates must meet system requirements and testing protocol requirements.
*Exams must be scheduled 24 hours ahead. Therefore if you would like to take an exam on the last day of the offer, December 31, 2021, you must schedule by December 30, 2021.