Read your bill
- Partner Center
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
- Global admin
- User admin
- Billing admin
- Admin agent
- MPN partner admin
Your invoice is a summary of all your Partner Center charges (across the program, all products, and all customers) for the current billing period.
You will receive one invoice for any license-based charges (such as Office 365) and usage-based charges (such as Azure).
You will receive a separate invoice for one-time charges (such as Azure reserved VM instances).
Invoice file fields
For a detailed description of all the fields in your invoice file (including fields for one-time charges), see Invoice file fields.
Find your bill
You can find your invoice on the Billing page of the dashboard in Partner Center. You can also find your billing history, spending trends, and reconciliation files on this page.
- Sign in to the dashboard in Partner Center.
- In the left-hand menu, select Billing.
- On the Billing page, select the invoice you want to download.
- You can find a link to your latest invoice at the top of the page under Account balance as of last invoice date.
- You can find previous invoices in the Billing history section. Choose the appropriate year, then select the drop-down arrow next to the appropriate Billing period. You can select the link next to Invoices (.pdf) to download that period's invoice.
Understand billing periods
Your invoice is available within two (2) days of your selected billing date in UTC time.
For example, if you have a September 12th monthly billing date:
- The invoice generation process will begin at 12:00AM UTC on September 13th.
- The invoice generation process will complete by 12:00AM UTC on September 14th.
- If you do not see your invoice by 11:59PM UTC on September 15th, you’re out of your Service Level Agreement (SLA) and should file a service request.
CSP monthly billing
Partners in the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program who have chosen to be billed monthly pay Microsoft 60 days in arrears for their customers' subscriptions (both license-based and usage-based subscriptions).
Find itemized details for charges
You can understand itemized details about your charges using your reconciliation files. The reconciliation files include customer identifiers and subscription identifiers that you can use to create customer invoices.
For more information, see How to use the reconciliation files.