Ansible on Azure documentation
Use Ansible to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, and application deployments.
Install Ansible and use it to create and manage Linux virtual machines in Azure.
Learn how to use Ansible to create and manage Azure compute, network, and storage infrastructure.
- Create a Linux virtual machine, including virtual network, public IP address, and virtual network interface card.
- Run Ansible with Bash in Azure Cloud Shell.
- Create and manage a dynamic inventory of your Azure resources.
- Create and manage virtual machine scale sets in Azure.
- Deploy applications to virtual machine scale sets in Azure.
- Create and manage Azure Kubernetes Service clusters.
- Manage web traffic with an Azure application gateway.
- Automatically scale virtual machine scale sets in Azure using Ansible.
- Scale Azure App Service web apps by using Ansible.
- Create, change, or delete an Azure route table using Ansible.