Candidates for this certification typically work with app makers, functional consultants, solution architects, and IT administrators. You have varied responsibilities, including:
- Creating technical designs and Power Apps.
- Configuring Dataverse, Power Apps, and business process automation.
- Extending the platform and the user experience.
- Developing integrations.
To learn more, check out our blog post: New certification: Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate. If you need more experience before you try for this certification, you could:
- Volunteer on a Microsoft Power Platform development project to get hands-on experience.
- Take learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.
The English language version of this certification was updated on June 22, 2022. Visit the Exam PL-400 page to download the current exam skills outline.