In the capacity journal, you post consumed capacities that are not assigned to the production order. For example, maintenance work must be assigned to capacity, but not to a production order.
To post capacities
- Choose the icon, enter Capacity Journals, and then choose the related link.
- Fill in the Posting Date and Document No. fields.
- In the Type field, enter the type of the capacity, either Machine Centre or Work Centre, that you are posting.
- In the No. field, enter the number of the machine centre or work centre.
- Enter the relevant data in the other fields, such as Starting Time, Ending Time, Quantity, and Scrap.
- Choose the Post action to post the capacities.
To view work centre ledger entries
In the Work Centre Card and Machine Centre Card pages, you can view the posted capacities as a result of finished production orders.
- Choose the icon, enter Work Centres, and then choose the related link.
- Open the relevant Work Centre card from the list, and then choose the Capacity Ledger Entries action.
The Capacity Ledger Entries page displays the posted entries from the work centre in the order they were posted.