Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22041 Release Notes
Service Update 22041 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22041.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22041 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.22041.00160|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22041 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using high contrast mode in chrome and firefox browsers, the sitemap icon did not display in black and white mode.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the color contrast between foreground and background of place holder text did not meet the expected 4.5:1 ratio.
- After selecting Cases from the Application Tabs sitemap menu, Cases remained highlighted any time the sitemap menu was expanded.
- After selecting Knowledge Articles from the Application Tabs sitemap menu, Knowledge Articles remained highlighted any time the sitemap menu was expanded.
- The Successes/Failures tab in the Sales Hub was missing in the Related dropdown of a new or existing campaign.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when using Advanced Find to create a new operating hour record.*
- An error occurred when creating a phone call record in an account or case entity.*
- In the Sales Hub, the members grid for a new or existing Marketing list did not contain the "See all associated records" button.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here