Using your Android device with Intune Company Portal
This article lists tasks and information specific to the Company Portal for Android. Use it to help you troubleshoot and manage your Android device. Click any link to see more details, steps, and screenshots.
The Company Portal currently supports Android 4.4 and later. This includes Samsung Knox devices that run Android 4.4 and later versions.
Enrolling in Intune and installing the Company Portal
- Enroll your device in Intune
- Create a work profile and enroll your device in Intune
- What happens if you install the Company Portal app and enroll your device in Intune?
Things you can do when your device is enrolled in Intune
- Use managed apps on your device
- Encrypt your device
- Set your PIN or password
- Install your company's Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Set the amount of time before your device is locked
- Reset (erase) your lost or stolen device
- Turn off Microsoft usage data collection
- Unenroll your device from Intune
- What happens if you unenroll your device from Intune?
- What happens if you reset your Android device using the Company Portal app?