Using your iOS device with Intune Company Portal
This article lists tasks and information specific to the Company Portal for iOS. Use it to help you troubleshoot and manage your iOS device. Click any link to see more details, steps, and screenshots.
The Company Portal for iOS currently supports iOS 10.0 and later.
Enrolling into Intune and installing the Company Portal
- Install and sign in to the Intune Company Portal app
- Enroll your iOS device in Intune
- What happens if you install the Company Portal app and enroll your device in Intune?
Things you can do when your device is enrolled in Intune
- Use managed apps on your device
- Set or change your passcode
- Reset (erase) your lost or stolen device
- Turn off Microsoft usage data collection
- Unenroll your device from Intune
- What happens if you unenroll your device from Intune?
- What happens if you reset your device using the Company Portal?
- Manually sync your device