The Azure Bot Service, combined with Microsoft QnA Maker, provides the tools developers need to build and publish intelligent bots that interact naturally with users using a range of services.
In this module, you will:
- Create an Azure Web App Bot to host a bot
- Create a knowledge base, populate it with data, and connect it to a bot
- Implement bots in code and debug the bots that you build
- Publish bots and use continuous integration to keep them up to date
- Debug bots locally using Visual Studio Code and the Microsoft Bot Framework Emulator
You will need an active Azure subscription (or trial) along with a local install of Visual Studio Code to complete the exercises in this module.