Learn how access policies, resource locks, and tags, as well as Azure services such as Azure Policy and Azure Blueprints, can help you build a comprehensive cloud governance strategy.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Make organizational decisions about your cloud environment by using the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure.
- Define who can access cloud resources by using Azure role-based access control.
- Apply a resource lock to prevent accidental deletion of your Azure resources.
- Apply tags to your Azure resources to help describe their purpose.
- Control and audit how your resources are created by using Azure Policy.
- Enable governance at scale across multiple Azure subscriptions by using Azure Blueprints.