Microsoft business applications are a set of intelligent solutions that supply a comprehensive view of an organization’s business. These solutions include the Dynamics 365 products that are connected by data and intelligence and supported by Microsoft Power Platform.
Microsoft business applications turn single interactions into ongoing engagements, driven and informed by intelligent services. With 360-degree views of customers and operations, businesses can provide the highly tailored modern experiences people expect.
Microsoft business applications provide real value and impact to organizations through:
- Omnichannel applications, turning single interactions into recurring engagements.
- Intelligent services, providing prescriptive guidance to drive better business outcomes.
- Integrated cloud platform, unifying people, processes, and data for a 360-degree view of customers and operations.
- Flexible solutions, enabling businesses to scale and thrive under change.
Microsoft unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) within Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. This combination of technology makes it easier to create apps and share data across all Dynamics 365 applications. The combination also creates a set of purpose-built applications with threaded intelligence to connect front-office and back-office functions through shared data. Rich analytical capabilities provide organizations with deep insight into each functional area of their business.
|Watch this video to see how we will begin our discovery of Dynamics 365 applications and the value they bring to your business.|
In this module, you'll:
- Discover Dynamics 365 applications.
- Recognize business value in Dynamics 365 applications and how they support digital transformation.
- Understand the role of artificial intelligence and mixed reality in Dynamics 365.
All data reflected in screenshots in this module is fictitious.
Next, let's review the topic of digital transformation.