We've talked through the Azure pricing calculator and how you can use it to estimate your costs on Azure and compare pricing between different service offerings. We looked at savings options, how to export pricing estimates, and at tools that Azure has available to help you keep your cloud spend in check.
- Azure Advisor provides recommendations in many areas, including cost.
- Azure Cost Management gives you reporting and billing information, so you can gain insights into where you're spending your money.
We then explored best practices to help you save money on both infrastructure and licensing.
Here are some places to go to learn more about what we've covered today:
- Setting up spending limits in Azure
- Azure budgets
- Explore flexible purchasing options for Azure
- Understand terms on your Microsoft Azure invoice
- Bandwidth Pricing Details
Check your knowledge