Whether you manage enterprise or open-source software projects, learn how GitHub enables you to build communities that foster communication and collaboration while reinforcing recommended guidelines, codes of conduct, and security best practices.
In this learning path, you'll learn how to:
- Build community involvement for both proprietary and open-source projects.
- Choose whether your idea is a good candidate for an open-source project.
- Move an existing project to GitHub from your personal computer or from a legacy version control system.
- Keep your GitHub repository secure.
- Contribute to an open-source project.