The account structure in Partner Center
- Partner Center
- MPN partners
- Account admin
- Business profile admin
- Global admin
- MPN partner admin
Your company has two levels of accounts in Partner Center.
The top level is the Primary Global Account (PGA).
- The Primary Global Account contains the legal business address and the primary contact for your company.
- View the details of your Primary Global Account from Partner Settings -> Partner Profile.
- The details will also contain the Primary Global Account MPN ID.
- The PGA is the parent of your company and is not used to associate for Incentives programs or Cloud Solution Provider.
- Locations should be used for such associations.
The second level account is the location account called Partner Location Account (PLA).
Your PGA may have additional business locations under it. Each location has its own MPN ID or Partner Location Account (PLA). You use the location MPN ID for transactional business and enrollment in incentive programs.
- Each Partner Location Account can have its own legal address and primary contact. Locations can also share the legal address with the global account or with other locations.
- View the list of Partner Location Accounts from Partner Settings -> Locations.
- All location accounts are at the same level and under the Primary Global Account.
- Account admins can add or remove locations.
For more information on managing locations, read Manage your partner account: Locations.