Getting Started with Servicebus - Service Bus Publish Subscribe Basic - in Java
Azure Service Bus basic scenario sample.
- Create namespace.
- Create a topic.
- Update topic with new size and a new ServiceBus subscription.
- Create another ServiceBus subscription in the topic.
- List topic
- List ServiceBus subscriptions
- Get default authorization rule.
- Regenerate the keys in the authorization rule.
- Send a message to topic using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Delete one ServiceBus subscription as part of update of topic.
- Delete another ServiceBus subscription.
- Delete topic
- Delete namespace
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/service-bus-java-manage-publish-subscribe-with-basic-features.git cd service-bus-java-manage-publish-subscribe-with-basic-features mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here