Welcome to the Azure Spatial Anchors tutorials! Through this tutorial series, you will learn the fundamentals of Azure Spatial Anchors (ASA) and how to anchor a complete mixed reality experience in the real world. You will also learn how to deploy your project to Android and iOS.
Tutorials in this series:
- Getting started with Azure Spatial Anchors
- Saving, retrieving, and sharing Azure Spatial Anchors
- Displaying Azure Spatial Anchor feedback
- Azure Spatial Anchors for Android and iOS
- Learn how to create spatial anchors and fetch them from Azure
- Learn how to achieve spatial alignment across app sessions
- Learn how to achieve spatial alignment between multiple devices
- Learn how to prepare, build, and deploy your project to Android and iOS
- A Windows 10 computer configured with the correct tools installed
- Windows 10 SDK 10.0.18362.0 or later version
- A HoloLens 2 device configured for development
- Unity Hub with Unity 2019.3.15 installed and the Universal Windows Platform Build Support module added
- Completed the Create a Spatial Anchors resource section of the Quickstart: Create a Unity HoloLens app that uses Azure Spatial Anchors tutorial
- Finished the Getting started tutorials series or some basic prior experience with Unity and MRTK
- Completed the Azure Spatial Anchors tutorials series or previous experience creating an Azure Spatial Anchors Account
- If you intend to deploy to Android as well as HoloLens
- If you intend to deploy to iOS as well as HoloLens
The recommended Mixed Reality Toolkit version for this tutorial series is MRTK 2.4.0.
The recommended Unity version for this tutorial series is Unity 2019.3.15. This supersedes any Unity version requirements stated in the prerequisites linked above.