If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information, such as potential use cases, alternative services, implementation considerations, or pricing guidance, let us know with GitHub Feedback!
QnA Maker enables you to create FAQ chatbots from existing data. This solution idea shows how to use QnA Maker to answer common employee questions. The bot responds using existing company knowledge bases (KB). The bot can choose from multiple knowledge bases based on the intent of the query. And, with active learning, data champions in the company can improve the quality of the knowledge bases based on employee feedback.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Employee accesses FAQ bot.
- Azure Active Directory validates the employee's identity.
- Query is sent to Language Understanding (LUIS) model to get the intent of the query.
- Based in the intent, the query is redirected to the appropriate knowledge base.
- QnA Maker gives the best match to the incoming query.
- The result is shown to the employee.
- Data champions manage and update their QnA knowledge bases using feedback from user traffic.
- Application Insights, a feature of Azure Monitor
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure App Service
- Azure Bot Services
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- QnA Maker with active learning
Microsoft Learn modules:
- Build a bot with QnA Maker and Azure Bot Service
- Manage your Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS) Apps
Azure Architecture Center overview article:
Explore related chatbot solution ideas and architectures in this docset: