Azure HDInsight Documentation
Learn how to use Azure HDInsight to analyze streaming or historical data. Tutorials and other documentation show you how to create clusters, process and analyze big data, and develop solutions using the most popular open-source frameworks, like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, LLAP, Kafka, Storm, and Microsoft Machine Learning Server.
Azure HDInsight is a fully managed, full-spectrum, open-source analytics service for enterprises. HDInsight is a cloud service that makes it easy, fast, and cost-effective to process massive amounts of data. HDInsight also supports a broad range of scenarios, like extract, transform, and load (ETL); data warehousing; machine learning; and IoT.
Learn how to create an HDInsight cluster and run jobs:
Learn how to use Azure HDInsight in different scenarios:
- Hadoop : Perform ETL operations | Create on-demand clusters
- Spark : Run interactive queries | Visualize data | Machine learning
- Kafka : Structured streaming with Kafka | Use with Storm on HDInsight | Use Kafka Producer and Consumer APIs
- HBase : Create HBase clusters in a VNET | Use Apache Phoenix | Connect to Spark
- Interactive Query : Connect with Power BI using Direct Query
- Storm : Create Storm topology in Java | Deploy Storm topologies on HDInsight | Write from Storm to Data Lake Store
- ML Services : Use R Tools for Visual Studio